The iN-CAR CAM 202 Lite can record video at 720p with a wide F2.0 aperture to provide the crisp footage. Make sure you are prepared for the unexpected and have something to prove that an incident was not your fault with instant evidence to back up any insurance claim. Record the most weird and wonderful events that unfold in front of you, from road-rage to meteorites!
Features & Benefits
Bright and clear screen
2.7 inch 16:9 LCD screen makes viewing playback and menu functions easy.
720p high definition with 4G 4-layer glass lens allows you to record every unexpected moment with clear and nondeformed images.
120 degree wide viewing angle
Capable to capture any detail at the very edge of a driver’s vision, including the critical moments such as cars coming in from two sides or changing lanes.
G-Sensor senses a crash and saves the video files before, during and after automatically so the files are not overwritten or corrupted.
Also capable to use as a camera for still image taking if further accident evidence is needed.
- 720p HD video recording
- 2.7 inch 16:9 LCD screen
- 120 degree wide view angle
- 4G sharp glass lens
- F/2.0 aperture
- Inbuilt G-Sensor
- Data protection
- Motion detection
- Infrared LED lights
- Inbuilt microphone
- Inbuilt battery provides essential backup
- Manual emergency recording
- HDMI and AV video output
- AVI video format
- Loop recording if the SD card is full and the earliest files will be overwritten automatically for continuous recording
- Easy to install: just Click & Go
- 1 Mega pixel sensor resolution
- SD cards (class 6-10) support up to 32GB
- 12V-24V DC compatible
- Accessories include:
- Windscreen Mount
- Car Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 105.5 (W) x 54.4 (H) x 26.1 (D) mm
- Weight 71g